- Abbie is a girl who lives in a barren area alone. She sits in the shoreside and is dying to move to the wonderland nearby (SB)
- But she doesn’t know how to swim, and the current in the river is too strong to boat. (SB)
- She decides to gather materials to build a bridge to cross the river. (SB)
- She pulls down a tree, beginning to build the bridge. (SB)
- Montage sequences of Abbie walking around to build the bridge:
- She is cutting down a tree; (?)
- She is knocking with a stone; (?)
- She is pulling the tree; (?)
- She is binding the materials together; (?)
- When she feels excited of the building bridge, the bridge falls down slightly. (SB)
- She is nervous and trying to fix the bridge; … …
- The bridge is almost finished; Abbie is excited to reach the wonderland. (SB+EB)
- She goes back to the barren island, trying to gather more materials to finish the bridge; however, the usable materials are run out. (SB+EB)
- Abbie sits on the end the bridge, looking at the wonderland with a helpless face. (EB)
- She gets up and struggles to jump to the wonderland or not. (EB)
- She jumps and falls into the water. (SB+RB)
- She puts her hand out from the water and catches a tree branch on the shoreside of the wonderland.
- Abbie is landing on the wonderland. (SB)
- Abbie is a girl who lives in a barren island alone, she sits in the shoreside and is dying to move to the wonderland nearby. (SB)
- She decides to pull down the tallest tree and uses it as a bridge to cross the river, and she does it. (SB)
- She feels excited and nervous when she steps on the bridge. (SB)
- AS further she walks on the bridge, she feels tired and dizzy slips under the blazing sun. (SB)
- Her fear rises; the bridge becomes more and more narrow; the wonderland nearby becomes far away–it looks closed, but hard to reach; the height of path increases–it is too high for Abbie to balance her body, etc. (SB)
- She feels her path is disappearing; Abbie is losing her way. (SB)
- Abbie feels anxious, lonely and helpless; it seems there are many unseen obstacles in front of her, hampering her way to the dream area. (SB+EB)
- She is struggling in the unseen difficulties and longing for help. (SB+EB)
- Suddenly, she seems escape from the obstacles, but the next moment, she falls into an abyss. (SB+EB)
- She falls into the river. (SB)
– the end-
– She put her hand out from the water and catch the grass on the shoreside of the wonderland. (SB)
Character name: Abbie
Character age: around 20 years old
Character gender: female
Goal: She wants to build a bridge to cross the river, going to the wonderland.
Motivation: She wants to get rid of the lonely, isolated and boring life on the barren island, living in a different/better way.
- She cannot swim and the current in the river is strong, so she needs to build a bridge to cross the river, but it is difficult to build a bridge with the limited materials by herself.
- inner conflict: keep doing in order to reach her goal v.s. give up and go back to the barren island
Strengths: Brave, smart, curious, strong, patient
weakness: unconfident, afraid of drowning, cannot swim, afraid of failure
Hopes: She hopes she can go to the wonderland, having a better life and getting rid of the loneliness.
4 heads tall
3.5 heads tall
3 heads tall
More color test:
Pose & Emotion:
An isolated girl uses everything she found in the barren island to build a bridge, crossing the river to the wonderland.
Abbie, the isolated girl who lives in a barren island alone, wants to move to the wonderland. Because she cannot swim and the current in the river is strong, Abbie tries to build a bridge to cross the river. She uses everything that she can use to build the bridge; however, when the bridge is getting close to the wonderland, the usable materials are run out!